Saturday 31 August 2013

Stop Violence at the Borders!

In Henry David Thoreau's essay: Resistance to Civil Government (Civil Disobedience), he says:
Under a government which imprisons any unjustly, the true place for a just man is also a prison…. – the only house in a slave State in which a free man can abide with honor.…


In the memory of Clement…

“It is the military police… and also the Spanish Guards… my brother, he has been beaten in front of me.”

“Our brothers die each day that is passing, Morocco watches in silence, Spain watches in silence. Each day that is passing, they (Spanish Civil Guards) are killing our brothers. It is inadmissible that Spain knows that… The journalists come here to take pictures, as you come to take pictures but nothing… But God is there.”

“The Spanish Guards can stop us and maybe they could repatriate us to our countries instead of taking us from inside and putting us outside with the Moroccans who kill us.”

“They should try to stop massacring us like bandits. We are humans, we all, we are humans.”

“They take your passport and they refuse to give it back to you.”

“It’s been 2 years that I’m not calling my family because they took everything… my phone, all my cards, my passport. They took everything. The money. They took everything.”

“His heart has stopped beating. He passed away.”

No comments:

Post a Comment